Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Where I'm at now..

I started CrossFit Elements on May 7th, and started regular WODs the next week. I've taken off 2 separate weeks due to a vacation and an injury. Here are the 1 rep maxes (unless otherwise stated) and times I've gotten so far.

May- July 2012

Back Squat- 125lbs

Shoulder Press- 50 lbs

Deadlift- 155 lbs

Front Squat- 75 lbs (3 reps)

Thruster- 75 lbs

Clean- 45 lbs

Snatch- 25 lbs (working on my form before adding weight!) 

100 Burpees- 14:06

Baseline- 8:56 (pushups on knees, jumping pull ups)

Cindy- 10 Rounds (jumping pull ups, pushups on knees)

I haven't weighed myself since I started CrossFit. I'm not too concerned by it since I'm sure I've gained some muscle. But at the beginning of Elements I weighed in at 165.

No comments:

Post a Comment